It is very simple to setup alerts for your app in Apteligent. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log onto your Apteligent portal and select the app from App Management you wish to receive alerts from
- On the left and go to Monitor -> Alert Center
- Click the orange “Create Alert” button and enter the threshold you want met in order for an alert to be sent. For example, I want an alert when the crash percentage for my app exceeds 2%, and assign alert to a team member to receive the alert.
- Furthermore, you can select more details option to setup filters by version, device, OS etc.
- Click Create Alert and voila, you’re done!
All alerts will appear in the alert history section above, along with links to the crash trend page.
*If you don’t have alert notifications enabled go to Account Basics -> Alert settings and enter either the email or the phone number on which you wish to receive alerts . Be sure to check the appropriate box or boxes below and click "UPDATE ALERT SETTINGS". You will now receive a verification email or SMS. Simply reply to verify. Now we’re ready to set up the alert for the app.