How do I get the New Relic Integration?
- The integration is available on github.
- The overview can be found here.
What is the default look back and how do I change this?
Why am I getting the error message “crittercism.models.MalformedRequestException: ... 'You provided invalid/malformed request parameters.'” ?
How to find my NR Insert Key?
What happens if you pulled data from a different app?
What is NR Insights?
Non Indexed Events database: stores your data in the cloud and add any number of custom attributes.
New Relic Query Language: Use the NRQL to make calls or event queries
Insights API: Add custom attributes and events to the events database via the API
Insights Dashboard: Represent data quickly and clearly with the dashboard interface
Why am I missing datapoints in NR dashboard after upload / Why am I experiencing delay in uploading to my NR app?
- This is because NR upload supports up to 1000 events per upload. You will see a similar message below after running script:
Events ready: 4605
Posting events to New Relic num_events: 4605
Posting chunk to New Relic length: 1000
- Eventually everything will be processed and you will see your data in NR dashboard. This depends on how big your upload is, so please be patient during this process.
Can I test this without uploading anything at first?
- You sure can! You may perform a dry run without upload by running:
DATA_ACTION=upload CR_USERNAME=<XYZ@mycompany.com> CR_PASSWORD=<”YOUR_PASSWORD”>
./new_relic_connector.py upload <CR_APP_ID>
What type of data is collected?
- App ID
- OS Version
- App Type
- Cr App ID
- App ID
- Unsymbolized Hash
- First Occurred